Brett was going through his baby book, looking at his pictures. On the first page is a picture of him as a 1-minute old on the table getting cleaned up. It must have reminded him of when Ashton was just born and was healing from his circumcision. Brett held this whole conversation with me about how his pee pee was 'broken' and the doctor had to fix it, just like Ashton's. It was pretty funny.
I guess when you live in a house full of boys, you need get used to things like farting and burping contests resulting in laughing fits, wrestling competitions, and pee pee talk. Boys can be so crude! But, you gotta love 'em.
Emma's polka dot birthday party!! Dec 2010
14 years ago
1 comment:
I was really wanting to comment on this one. Especially since I know exactly what you are going through. It is so different to be a girl and have all boys. I hope that I can understand them more as they grow up. And not be too embarrassed by their boyish talk and actions.
Post a Comment