All those pictures look amazing. You guys must of had so much fun. You guys have already done most of the things it took my entire life to do in AZ. It is cool that you get out to enjoy the outdoors so much. I work so often and so many nights that I feel like I don't get to take the family out to see the world around us. You inspire me!
3 comments:
All those pictures look amazing. You guys must of had so much fun. You guys have already done most of the things it took my entire life to do in AZ. It is cool that you get out to enjoy the outdoors so much. I work so often and so many nights that I feel like I don't get to take the family out to see the world around us. You inspire me!
Hi Tara!
Shelly mentioned you on her blog so I thought I'd drop by and say hi!
Josh, we decided when we moved here to go experience as much of AZ as we can in hopes that we may like it here!! It's helping, but AZ sure isn't home.
Post a Comment