Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Brett-ism

I forgot to mention something else Brett says that is really cute. To him, everything is a race. And he loves to say who wins and who doesn't, but he says, "I win, you miss!"

Also, I wanted to post this picture of Ashton to emphasize how big he is growing. You can tell that he is almost too big for the bassinet, it's to the crib soon!

3 comments:

Lori said...

He is getting so big!! I can't believe it!I guess when you don't see them every day it's a big shock when you finally do. What a handsome boy you've got!

Shelly said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Ashton is. What's with our kids this time around? Millie grew 2 1/2 inches by her two week checkup. They're growing too fast!

The Wiseman's said...

What cute boys you have! I know what you mean my baby is 3 and it seems like just yesterday I had him! Beautiful family!