Thursday, January 15, 2009

New job means new clothes

I start my new job the first of February. I am really excited about it and feel like it will be a great place to work. The dress code is business casual. I had this same dress code at my last job but since I have been nursing Ashton, none of my tops fit me. So, Jabon and I loaded all the kids up and went to the mall in search of some new work clothes for me.

I absolutely hate shopping for clothes. It seems like nothing fits me, or it's too expensive. So, I said a little prayer that I could find some clothes and only spend close to $100. I ended up having a great shopping experience! I got a new pair of black slacks and 6 different tops, and everything was on sale. The original prices would have been $255.99 plus taxes, but I scored everything for $113.72 including taxes! And, I shopped at Macy's and Dillard's. I am totally thrilled!

3 comments:

Lori said...

That's great!! Shopping has never been one of my favorite things either. NOTHING ever fits me right.

The Goulds said...

That is amazing! The sales that stores are having these days to get people to buy are incredible. Good for you. Good luck with your new job...what will you be doing?

Tara Dawn said...

I'll be working in the front office for a pediatric dentist. Same stuff I was doing in Colorado.