Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And so it begins...

The next semester of college has officially started. I have logged on to my online business class and done a little bit of that and I go to the school tomorrow night for the first class of geography. I am actually hoping to get a lot out of that class. I am fascinated with all the cool things the earth can do.

Jabon went to his first class tonight and said he worked all day on his math class (which, unbeknown to him until today, actually started Saturday. Whoops.).

We hope this semester goes smoother than others we've had. Now, as long as I don't get too stressed with the idea of possibly being too stressed this semester. I am my own worst enemy.

1 comment:

Jabon said...

You are all over it babe! No worries and it will be over sooner than you think!