Brett is having a contest with his cousin Matt on who has the shortest hair. I don't think Matt knows that, though. I told Brett I could get his hair really short so I practically buzzed it. It reminds me of the haircuts my youngest brother, Peter, used to get. My sisters and I would chase him throughout the house to rub his head and say, "Peach fuzz! Peach fuzz!" We loved it but he hated it. Brett's hair is that short and it feels like peach fuzz. He rubbed his head when I was done and tells me: "Mom, you rock." Apparently I am the best at cutting his hair. His hair is so short now that we found 3 freckles. He is excited to show his classmates tomorrow, but only during recess so they don't get in trouble, he assures me.
So, here is a pic of the 3 boys after their cuts. My camera gives a yellow hue when I take indoor pictures, so sorry about that. Aren't they just the cutest kids?
1 comment:
They look great. But I think I'll let Brett tell Matt that they are competing. It's great timing. Matt needs a cut too.
Post a Comment