The next college semester starts back up next week. I am really NOT looking forward to it. I'll be taking two classes. My geography class will be on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 5:45 to 8:45 and then I will take a business management class online. This is my last semester to go if I want to stop at an Associates degree. I am not sure if I will be okay with that or if I want to go for the Bachelors. I am just so sick of school!!
I am exhausted just thinking of the next 5 months! Yuck! 7 credits in school, 40 hours of work a week, church responsibilities, 3 children + 1 dad to care for, dinners to make, house to clean, laundry to wash, groceries to buy, etc. I'm glad my husband helps out and that Cody and Brett are big enough to do some things as well.
Jabon is also taking two classes this semester. He'll do one on Tuesday nights and one online.
Since we have such a busy Springtime to prepare for, Jabon and I are making sure we spend time with each other before the chaos erupts. We're gonna go out on a date next week. That might not sound like a lot, but it is. Trust me!
Hopefully, your next few months will be more enjoyable than mine. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me much during that time.
Emma's polka dot birthday party!! Dec 2010
14 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck with school and have a great last week of freedom!
Post a Comment