Monday, March 23, 2009

Wow!

Has anyone of you tried the Bender Ball workout yet? I bought it a week ago and just now tried it. Jabon is at school, the boys are in bed, and I desperately needed to workout and now seemed like the perfect time. I don't think my abs have worked so hard in their life! I was shaking like a leaf in a wind storm! I'm gonna try to stick with this workout for a few weeks and I'll keep you all posted on how it's working.

For the record, I didn't buy it through the website. I got it at Walmart. Shelly should be happy. ;)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, Walmart!! I've heard of the Benderball. I totally want to know how it works for you. Keep me informed.

I realized the other day that I've lost 25 lbs since moving to MT. Dad said I should tell you that. Maybe it would be motivation ;) .

Lori said...

I've seen previews on the TV. It looks pretty cool. Let me know how it works since that is the location on me that I have to work on the most.

colds1 said...

Oooo, I want one! Good luck with it!