Cody has his Pinewood Derby last night. Out of about 16 boys, his vehicle came in 7th. He built a truck this year, painted it green and named it the Green Blob. Each boy got an award, and his was 'Heaviest Payload'. That was kinda funny, because we had glued coins to his truck bed for additional weight.

Jabon actually got to attend the Derby this year. Last year it was on a Saturday morning, and it was too difficult for him to get off work. This year, our races started at 6pm, and Jabon was able to leave work a little early. Cody had a lot of fun and was pretty happy about his individual races. There were a total of 4. He took 1st place in two races, and 2nd place in the other two races.
2 comments:
Way to go Cody!! I love the Derby!
Good job Cody!! Pinewood Derby's are fun. I can't wait for Ty to be in Cub Scouts! I'm really glad Cody is in it!
Post a Comment