Today our family got to partake in two blessings. Ashton received a blessing for healing. He's been fighting bronchiolitis for a few weeks now and has been on albuterol since then. I always enjoy listening to blessings and appreciate the gentlemen who administered his today.
The other blessing our family received today was Jabon being ordained a Priest. We are both really happy about his advancement in the Priesthood and I am especially proud. He's such a good man and his blessing/ordination was very touching and full of wonderful things.
We have a goal to attend the temple together and be sealed as a couple and as a family and this was a very big step for us.
We are all excited and wanted to share that with our friends and family.
Emma's polka dot birthday party!! Dec 2010
14 years ago
4 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations on both of those blessings. I can't wait to be there with you guys when you get sealed!!! I'm so sorry to hear that Ashton has been so sick. I had no idea. I'm glad he'll be back to normal soon! Love you all!!!
How exciting! I wish we could have been there. I hope that Ashton gets better. Congrats to Jabon!!
I love your whole family and am so greatful to have Jabon as my brother-in-law. I know that he is a man fully capable of magnifying his priesthood and am so excited for the blessing this will bring to him and your family. I am very pleased!!! Love, Josh
Congrats to Jabon! That's great. I've been thinking about Ashton lately. I'm glad he was able to get a blessing. They are wonderful things. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment