Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yard Work

Yesterday, Jabon came home from work early because he wasn't feeling well. Soon after that, we decided to go to Home Depot and get some pavers to create a walkway in our backyard in between our grass and the garden we wanted to plant.

Cody took a picture of us. It was well over 90-something degrees outside. And I am sure you all want to know: I was sweating profusely! Pay no mind to the extremely white legs. They rarely see the sun.



We are working on our yard a little at a time. It's a big chore, but something I think both Jabon and I enjoy working on. It was nice to have Jabon home on a Saturday, even though he wasn't feeling well.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's cool. I'm glad you got to spend some time with him. I'm sure your yard is going to look great. I love the pavers and want to get some for here too, I just don't know where I would put them.

Shelly said...

Your backyard is going to look great. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to see it for myself--I sure miss you guys!!!!!