Friday, May 8, 2009

Video Clips

Here's a few videos I've taken over the last few days. I decided to nix the video of the screaming baby as mentioned earlier and show you one of him rolling over. I finally witnessed it for myself the other day!




This is a video of Brett riding the used 'mini' quad Jabon just picked up the other day. He and Jabon rode it together and then Jabon decided to let him ride it by himself. Jabon is running behind him because he's got a string attached to the kill switch that he could pull out if he needed to stop Brett quickly. A note of interest: the quad did not currently have any safety features (aka brakes) on at the time.



Here's one of Cody right afterward. He's a natural on it and rode quite well. Still no brakes on the quad in this video. Jabon just got the brake pads in the mail today.


2 comments:

Lori said...

YAY for Ashton. He's so cute and getting so BIG!!

It looks like you guys have fun out there! Miss you!!

Shelly said...

I LOVE these videos! All your boys are so big, I can't believe it!! We need to send Matt to hang out with you guys for a while. He needs more exposure to testosterone!