I got a text from the sitter today letting me know that Ashton rolled over (from his belly to back) 3 times this afternoon! I was so excited to hear that, because he's been taking his sweet time learning new things.
When I got home from work, I put him back on his tummy, which he hates with a passion, in an attempt to see him roll. I was video taping it so I could post it on the blog, but all I got was a baby yelling at the top of his lungs. He rolled halfway. He twisted enough to get his shoulders to touch the floor, but his big butt stayed planted where it was. I might still decide to post it, because it is kinda funny to see.
Emma's polka dot birthday party!! Dec 2010
14 years ago
3 comments:
He can be so stuborn!
Yay for Ashton!
You definitely should post it. I want to see it! Good job Ashton!! Let him take his own time. It seems they grow out of all the cute stuff way to soon!
Post a Comment