What you don't see is the price tag Jabon removed. Seems the boys didn't have any luck at the lake, so Jabon took them to the store and purchased 3 fish for them to try. Cody hated it, but Brett was a little more open to try them! Good thing Jabon loves fish. He had to eat all that was left.
The next thing we did for Brett's birthday was take him to Chuck E. Cheese. He's also been asking for that for a while. This was his favorite ride. He loves monster trucks. Jabon was really tempted to build Brett one just like this!
Here is Brett opening his gift. He was pretty excited. It's remote controlled and he was getting a kick out of it. He sure loves his trucks!!
I let him pick out his own cake and frosting. I think every year he ends up picking a pink cake with pink frosting. He says it's his favorite color and we can't seem to convince him to go for a more masculine color. So I had to 'boy' it up by giving it a Spongebob and Patrick theme.
We ended his day with giving him hot dogs for dinner (I was out of mac 'n cheese) and a bath, which is one of his most favorite activities!
4 comments:
Ha Ha! I love the combo of monster trucks and pink cake. He sounds more and more like you all the time!
Seriously, it looks like he had a great day. You can't beat Chuck E. Cheese's for your birthday. How busy was it since it was Val's today?
Happy birthday, Big Boy!!
I can't believe he is 4!!!
I LOVE the pink thing...that is hilarious....plus pink goes good with spongebob right?
Happy Bday Brett!
Believe it or not, it was very busy on Valentine's Day! As is McDonald's. We experienced that for his 2nd birthday.
It sounds like he had a GREAT birthday!!!! I was thinking about him all day long. Don't worry about the color pink. It will fade. Tyler was like that too. Now he has 3 favorite colors and none of them are even close to pink. Well, except for red. :) I think Chuck E. Cheeses is a fav of every little boy. Good pick Brett!!!!
Post a Comment