Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday Dinner

Sunday we had some friends over for dinner. We met the Gould's in our old ward in Colorado. Unfortunately for them, they moved to Arizona too! :) Our children played great together.

They 'hunted' monsters and played on the computer.















It was wonderful seeing our friends again and we really hope we can keep it up!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Brett looked like he had a lot of fun. Why is it, when we see him, that it takes almost a week for him to be that happy? :o) I hope you guys get to have more fun get-togethers like that.

Kim said...

oh how fun two families that i love in az!

David Gould said...

Thanks guys... it was way fun- and the food was awesome..

The Goulds said...

We had so much fun..I hope we do it again soon!! And I second David the food was awesome!!

Lori said...

I can't believe how big Brett is getting! It does look like he had lots of fun! Maybe next time we see him all of our kids can have fun...right off the bat!