Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another Thing...

I forgot to mention a really cool trip I got to take in October. Jabon is a wonderful photographer and he had planned a weekend excursion to Sedona, AZ to take fall pictures. Thankfully, he invited me to come! His brother, Brighton, flew in from North Dakota (where he was on a job assignment) and a guy from Jabon's work joined us. We went on a hike to West Fork and took some pictures. Below are a few that I took.


I made delicious foil dinners for us and we roasted Starbursts. Don't knock it until you try it. And you must try it! We ran across a few critters during the weekend up there. We had a few skunks visit our campground at night and hang out with us around the campfire, we walked the trail with a goat and almost crushed a tarantula scurrying over the rocky path.

It was a lot of fun and I, as the only girl, was glad to be included in this trip!

1 comment:

Jabon said...

It was a fantastic trip. We need to go again soon!