Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Step at a Time

Ashton is starting to take his first independent steps. It has taken him a while to go from not walking, to holding both of my hands, to holding one of my hands, to trying on his own. Yes, I know he is not walking completely by himself yet, but this is such a big step for him (pun intended)!! When my parents were here for Thanksgiving, my mom said I learned to walk with our shopping cart. So, when Brett wanted one for Christmas, I petitioned Santa to provide it secretly hoping Ashton would learn to walk like I did.


2 comments:

Shelly said...

Hooray for Ashton!!! What a big boy! Go, Ash!

Matt and Brett have the same jammies, btw.

Lori said...

Yay yay yay Ashton!!! He's getting so big! I really wish I could see him all the time. What a good brother Brett is for sharing!