Monday, October 26, 2009

Ashton's First Birthday!!

My little guy Ashton turned ONE on Thursday, the 22nd. We celebrated his birthday on Sunday. My grandma Pearl came over, bringing along with her my cousins Hunter and Hadyn. And of course my sister Shelly, her husband Josh, and their kids Emma, Abby, Matt, and Millie were with us. The kids had a lot of fun together.

I wanted Ashton to have his own birthday cake, so I made some miniature cakes and one big cake. Each of the kids got their own cake. Ashton really enjoyed his!




Left to right: Cody, Hunter, Abby, Ashton, Emma, Matt, Hadyn, Brett

Today Ashton had his 1 year check up. He is 32" long and weighs 21 lbs, 1 oz.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love his cake-face!! Happy birthday, Little Man!

Lori said...

The cake-face is always so cute! And Ashton pulls it off great! I love the first one! I'm glad you guys had a good time. It's great to see so much of the family together. Sorry we couldn't be there.

Happy Birthday Ashton!! :) :)