Monday, June 29, 2009

9 Years of Wedded Bliss

Jabon and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary today. We both are pretty proud of our accomplishment! We've had some rough patches and some awesome times. I think I can say for the both of us that we feel truly blessed to be each others partner in crime, I mean, partner in life. :)

I love my husband so much! He is a wonderful man, so strong, dependable, smart, handsome, and a great dad. I am really excited to see where our lives and love go from here. I look forward to the day when we can make our marriage everlasting and our family eternal.

Here are a few pictures of our wedding day. They are not the best, but you get the idea. We took about 3 whole days to plan for our wedding and Jabon's mom did the best she could, given the situation, to make our wedding day nice. Jabon's dad and brother took our pictures, we married in the Black Forest ward church house and had our reception in the gym right after. Jabon's mom bought me a prom dress off the clearance racks, we picked out some flowers, got cheesecake from Sam's Club and were all set! Unfortunately, none of my family were able to make my wedding due to them living so far away and me giving so little warning. But, when love beckoned I ran to it!


4 comments:

Lori said...

First of all, CONGRATS!! I love you both so much!

And dang Jabon, you changed quite a bit! I'm glad that you became my brother!

Shelly said...

You look so young--like KIDS! I'm so glad you guys got married, even if we couldn't be there. Jabon, I love having you for a brother. No one else in the world could complement Tara the way you do. I love you guys!!!

The Goulds said...

You two make a great couple. I love seeing wedding pictures. Congrats!!

Unknown said...

You guys look so young!! Congratulations!!!